It is the foundation of a platform that supports the concept of Open Data and the API economy. It enables the sharing of various static and dynamic data and information that is accessible in one place and their innovative use by third-party applications or systems. Data Bank promotes the circular economy and enables residents, municipalities and companies to use data and information in an innovative way.
- Collection of all data in one place.
- A single source of data (one truth).
- The concept of open data.
- Democratization of data.
- Promoting the circular economy.
- Use open APIs for easy data sharing and access.
It enables the management of key performance indicators and the implementation of various analysts. Allows you to use predefined indicators and create your own custom ones. An example of pre-defined indicators is ISO 37120, which is the standard for the quality of living in cities. Data and information are also accessible through the Data bank module to third parties (e.g. the website).
- Monitoring of development indicators and development goals.
- Planning and measuring key development indicators.
- Interactive review and display of data.
- A more detailed overview and graphical presentation of data movements in a certain period.
It provides a modern and easy way of cooperation and involvement of the municipality, residents and local businesses in one place. The municipality offers its residents instant notifications and news available by phone, information and monitoring of sports and cultural events / news, involvement of municipal associations and local companies, the possibility of involving local companies – giving benefits to users, transparent presentation of projects and voting on project ideas and the like. SmartVoice can also be used as a system for managing ideas and communicating with employees within the organization.
- Real-time notifications and news.
- Personalized user profile.
- Two-way communication and information by the municipality, public institutions and companies.
- Market of local products and local companies.
- Gathering ideas of residents in one place.
- Possibility for people to vote on ideas and potential projects.
- Linking to existing pages (FB, websites).
It offers advertising of solutions, applications and data in one place. Companies can promote their solutions on a single platform, connect with complementary solutions and participate in joint projects. Smart Marketplace enables companies, startups and creative individuals to develop their innovative and smart solutions based on open data.
- Offering and advertising smart city applications.
- A platform for companies, startups and individuals to develop new innovative solutions.
- Connecting with complementary solutions and participating in joint projects.